Monday, January 09, 2006

I've fallen in love again...

...with the girl from The Shortwave Set. Just got their album, "Debt Collection" on the weekend - fantastic! Such a great piece of production. Reminds me of The Art of Noise - the fave band of my youth. Best bit of the whole album is when you hear the singer on "Yr room" fluff her guitar playing and then laugh at her mistake, stop playing and try again. She sounds lovely! Such a great song too. I had it on repeat for a good half an hour last night! I haven't done that since I was a kid!

Swwwwwwwweet!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hostess with the Mostest said...

What kind of music? I've never heard of them...

10:35 am  
Blogger Simon John Parkin said...

A bit like Lemon Jelly, but the songs are better. Quite pop-ish, quite weird too. I've just played it in my studio and someone else likes it - so it's not just me and my weird tastes!

11:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home