Monday, December 05, 2005

OMG∞

It's on!

After another 'date' with said girl-who-I've-liked-for-8-years where still nothing happened, the pressure got the better of me and I sent her a text explaining my feelings. What a chicken I am! I'd convinced myself she just wanted to be friends and even when I was sending the text I was thinking: "Why the hell am I doing this? I'm ruining an 8 year friendship." But it turns out she's been thinking the same as me - not quite for the 8 years I'd been thinking it though!

So last night, after extreme nervousness, giggling and a strong vodka and tonic we finally got it together!

It's quite weird taking it to the next step with someone you've been friends with for so long. I always thought it would be easy. I was wrong.

Cor! Eight years! It was SO worth the wait!

Now I've got to despatch 3 'sorry but no thanks' emails to Match.com participants. What a waste of money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home