Friday, January 27, 2006

Songwriting dreams

I've started a songwriting course. Our first bit of homework is to write down our dreams. All week I've had the weirdest dreams that I really don't want to share with a group of people I've only just met.

I'm going to have to tell them the tamest dream I've had this week which was about my friend jumping on someone's back in a supermarket and them pretending to be gorillas.

In other news, I've got my new Mac and can now put things in italics. Woohoo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hostess with the Mostest said...

Last night I dreamt I won the Euro Millions draw. Hope it's a premonition...!

5:55 pm  
Blogger Hostess with the Mostest said...

It wasn't.

8:55 am  
Blogger Simon John Parkin said...

Damn shame.

I was arguing with a store detective in my dreams this morning. Some kids had nicked some strawberries. I was so annoyed when I woke up.

10:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home