Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I slept with Anthony Stewart Head

I got a train from Chippenham to London yesterday. Opposite me sat someone familiar looking. He fell asleep.
"Is that the English bloke from Buffy", I thought.
"Nah" I thought.
I fell asleep as my head bounced off the train window and the saliva slowly dribbled down my chin on to the table in front of me.
"London Paddington"
As I was getting up someone started talking to the man opposite me: "You don't mind being recognised, do you?". Then I heard the distinctive voice of Anthony Stewart Head talk back to him!
I followed him down the platform in true stalker style. But then decided I really wasn't bothered.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hostess with the Mostest said...

cool! i never see famous people. well, hardly ever. i saw david walliams in primrose hill once.

10:52 am  
Blogger Simon John Parkin said...

Brighton's full of 'em! I nearly ran over Mark Williams of Fast Show fame a few weeks ago! Chris Eubank is always around in his truck. Even Joe Mangel from Neighbours used to live here, I saw him once. The monkey-a-like from Supergrass too!

12:00 pm  
Blogger Simon John Parkin said...

Ooh! And, as previously bragged about, I share my studio space with Didi Dixon from Brookside!

3:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home