Monday, October 10, 2005

I hate...

Miquita Oliver

She used to be a quite nice, b-list pop presenter; a calm antidote to Simon Amstel's annoying nerdishness. She's now got that coke-sniffer's cooler-than-thou, god-look-at-me-I'm-so-droll, sneering, lip-curling attitude common amongst Channel 4 presenters, Radio 1 journalists, Londoners and my ex-girlfriend when she got together with her friend from London who had just got a job as a Radio 1 journalist.

Incidentally I saw Simon Amstel at the Duke of Yorks cinema in Brighton at a film about gay Jewish weddings.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too.

5:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Firstly would like to say, thank you so much creating an opporutnity for people like me and my boyfriend to join in the 'I hate Miquita' campaign. She the most patronising, up-herself, unfunny, ill-mannered, offensive and deluded television presenter I have been unfortunate enough to have been exposed to.
Surely she must be doing some favours to the board of channel 4 to manage to be propelled into the world of tv presenting.

3:49 pm  
Blogger Simon John Parkin said...

Thank god I'm not the only one!

10:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home