Monday, September 26, 2005

Bad film alert!

'Milwaukee, Minnesota' is one of the worst films I've seen in a long time. As soon as it started I didn't like it. The characters are rubbish and really unlikeable. The acting is tired and predictable. There's nothing to keep the plot going. It's rubbish!

It's one saving grace is that it's a great remedy to help insomniacs fall asleep. I fell into a lovely kip halfway through this film.

I woke up half an hour later and it was still rubbish so I turned it off. What a rip! Can't believe I paid £3.50 to rent this crap.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hostess with the Mostest said...

Never heard of it. Who's in it?

I've never seen Ferris Beuler's Day Off all the way through, but lots of people go on about it. What's the main point of it?

Hope you got some nice photos the other day...

5:30 pm  
Blogger Simon John Parkin said...

Just a load of unknown actors in the crap film. I can see why they're unkown!

Never seen Ferris Bueler's?! You haven't lived! ;) It's just a high-school kid's romp through a day skipping school. He borrows his mate's Dad's sports car and goes to Chicago for the day. I went to Chicago and all I did was spot where bits of Ferris Bueler's was filmed! It's just a great, teen feel-good film.

Hardly got any photos from my ex the other day. Still too difficult. Good to go through them all though.

10:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home