Thursday, April 27, 2006

UDI

After a night of drinking and smoking in Austria I woke up in the middle of the night to find that it was hurting to lie on my right-hand side. I didn't think much of it and went back to sleep.

The next day I found these scars on my side.

Unidentified Drinking Injuries!

At my birthday party on the weekend I suddenly realised that my hand was bleeding and there was a cut right in the middle of my palm. This was either another UDI or I'm the son of God.

I also woke up to find a massive red bruise on my knee and a blonde girl next to me. Oops!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hostess with the Mostest said...

Ooh, UDIs can be bad! And also quite amusing. I went to a huge black tie party once and was apparently totally undignified, fell over Twice onto my knees and woke up in the morning with a proper Black bruise on my left knee. Ouch!

8:31 am  
Blogger Simon John Parkin said...

You classy lady!
x

9:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home