Monday, March 13, 2006

Fed up!

I'm fed up.

I'm fed up with work, cold, and Portslade. I'm fed up with getting on the bus every morning. I'm fed up with my disastrous love life. I'm fed up with spinach pasties. I've had enough of people who constantly talk about themselves. I'm tired of being a pauper in a rich person's city. I've had it with counselling and constantly mulling things over. I don't want to be a navel-gazer any more.

I want some excitement.

I need a life changing event; a holiday, a romance, a holiday romance. I want to meet someone who's as interested in me as I am in them and I want to fall, head over heels, in love, be whisked away to another country where it's warm and where we can make music together until we get old and die.

That's not asking too much is it?

6 Comments:

Blogger Hostess with the Mostest said...

Or you could just get up and GO! Go somewhere you've always wanted to go and see what happens?

7:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too!!!!

8:25 pm  
Blogger Hostess with the Mostest said...

Hey, The Shortwave Set's 'Is It Any Wonder' is Single of the Week on iTunes this week...

9:05 am  
Blogger Simon John Parkin said...

You're right. I should stop whingeing and do something about it.

Gutted that I missed The Shortwave Set on Sunday :(

Do you like them?

11:05 am  
Blogger sophystar said...

Perhaps what you need is a picnic. Pack up a basket, grab a friend, and run out into the countryside. Spend the day gazing up at the blue sky and planning all the things you're going to do to make your life what you want it to be.

Of course, this only works in the sunshine. If it's raining it would just be a bit damp!

3:14 pm  
Blogger Simon John Parkin said...

A picnic sounds good. Haven't had one of those in years!

I'm off to Vienna for a week instead!

3:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home