Monday, February 06, 2006

Singledom strikes again

It finally gave way and I couldn't go on with the relationship. It was obviously showing to her that I wasn't into it. What was meant to be us going out for a romantic meal on Saturday night ended with us splitting up. It's not very nice, and I feel gutted, but it's for the best.

So I celebrated my singledom by going to the pictures by myself and sitting in the "lonely seat", the wonky seat at the back of the cinema that has only got two seats in the row so that your singledom can't be intruded upon! Put my feet up and had a little kip through bits of it: nice!

I watched Grizzly Man; maybe it was a warning of what can happen when singledom lasts too long. He was obviously going stir crazy with only himself and bears and foxes to talk to. Great film though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home